viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

Wineethepunk - My way to me


01. intro-wineethepunk!
02. villain accelerate - things told
03. dj shadow and automator - my guru
04. neutrino - syupaman
05 .a tribe called quest & fugees & busta rhymes & forte - rumble in the jungle
06 .dj krush - what's behind darkness
07. labtekwon - no time to chill
08. prefuse73 - shitslime garbage can vs my mpc
09. dj shadow - entropy
10. up, bustle & out - clandestine operation
11. wires & snakes - amon tobin
12. souls of mischief - spark
13. rjd2 - to all of you scrath final
14. doble h vs rapsusklei - susmuncorda
15. aretha franklin (feat. lauryn hill) - a rose is still a rose
16. dj hype - point of no return
17. diverse - certified
18. dj vadim - nonlateral hypothesis
19. doubtful ways - maderfacka
20. damian marley - born to be wild
21. dj cam - liquid hip hop


Wineethepunk - My way to me

No hay comentarios: